Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Hello.

Following in my brother, Moksha Gren's , blogging ways, I figured I would jump on the ship and blog as well. I have been blogging in the myspace world, but for those of you who have read them, know that they are not family friendly. There will be some people that will not be named by their real name. If you read this and see your name mentioned and would not like it to be, please let me know.


This blog will hopefully get better with time, and pictures will be posted and the whole nine yards, but for now, deal with it.


As most people know, Emily and I will be moving to Kansas City in the very near future. We are stuck in limbo right now to find out a time line and the wait is killing us. We are in the process of getting our house ready to sell, dealing with the business side of the move, Emily has been spending most of her free time applying for jobs in the Overland Park area and getting certified to teach in Kansas: all at the same time of us keeping our sanity with each other. So far so good. :-) We have booked a trip to the Dominican Republic, which is what keeps us going, knowing that a vacation is close.


The goal is to be up there by June, if not sooner. Our corporate office sold, which means my brother will be taking over Planet Cash, which means I too will be unemployed. I don't want to rush out and get a full time job since we are leaving in a few months, but I do need a part time job just so I don't pull my hair out. Hopefully my friend Doug is getting me a job at a local golf course. So, I can get paid and feed my golf addiction that seems to be growing stronger every day.


Hopefully soon I can announce what the new business venture is, but for now, keep on guessing. Thanks for reading!

No comments: