Sunday, July 5, 2009

Emily's hard at work


With Emily being out of school for the summer, she has created a long list of projects that she wants to get done for the house. This summer will be rush around to get a project done, then rush to get the house back in order since people are coming over and then start that process all over again.
I, unfortunately, have been very busy with work and have not had much time to help Emily with the various projects, so she has been tackling these alone. My main job was to put up all the new blinds in the house. Every window on the main floor finally has wood blinds.

I am very happy to be busy with work, have not been busy with a job for quite some time now, it feels good to get back into the flow of it. I am officially a partner in Fill N Thrill now. To be quite honest I was nervous and still am a little nervous to be jumping into a new business again. But, for the most part, I am very excited to part of such a new advertising medium. I have slowly backed out of sales in more into an Executive VP role. I basically make sure the company is running smoothly. All the commercials are being produced on time, customers are happy, etc. Here is a link to one of our commercials, just so you have an idea of what we

The next phase of our business plan is finding distributors in other cities. We are heading to Springfield, MO next week for 10 different meetings to find a distributor there. If you know anyone who wants to own their own business with very little overhead, let me know. $2,000 finders fee!

Any who, I digress, back to how aswesome my wife is.

She spend last week painting and caulking the dinning room. We had talked about doing it for a very long time, and finally got it done. She is onto the kitchen now, so we will have pictures posted for that next week.
Here is the before shot of the dinning room before we moved in. (not our furniture).




Here are the after shots.





More updates to come. Keep on keeping on! mrrr

No comments: