Thursday, February 11, 2010

Crazy week

The older I get, the more that I believe that everything happens for a reason, granted, you might not know that reason right away, but I have a lot of faith that everything will always work itself out.
Monday I bid fair-well to my short lived career as a Door salesman. As many of you have told me, you didn't really see me selling doors and windows. I quickly landed back on y feet and accepted an offer from a company that I have wanted to be apart of for a few months, but the timing was off.
It is right up my alley of what I love to do, in the advertising and Digital Signage world. I am very excited about this opportunity to join an already thriving and wonderful company! My job will be a mirage of many different jobs that will I am sure will change on a regular basis based on what comes up for that day.
I encourage you to take 5 minutes and visit www.ad-oasis.com to see what all we can do. Trust me, it is very very cool! Let me know what you think.
Here is a brief description:

The AdOasis is designed to engage all the senses, putting an advertiser’s message front and center. It refreshes consumers with a cooling mist or warming heat. It has state-of-the-art, eye-catching graphics; all the while relaxing and engaging customers with pleasant fragrances and digital audio.

Keep on Keeping on....I know I have.


No comments: