Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Heart Beat

Today Emily and I heard JET Jr's heart beat for the very first time! It is slowly starting to sink in that we are going to be parents. April 27th is the target due date: we are 8 weeks in now.
Emily has been feeling sick for over a week. She is constantly eating just to keep from being sick, even when she is not hungry. Her energy is very low and currently she is tired most of the time, which we have been told she will get her energy back in the 2nd trimester, which is what we are hoping for. She keeps on trucking away and fighting through the sickness. She is still not showing and I think when she starts showing it will become more real.
I have slowly started to pack up my office in lou of the baby. Since I don't work from home any more, there is no need for me to have an entire room, and it is important to us to have 2 guest bedrooms now so all of our friends can come see JET Jr! in the 20th week, we will find out the sex of the baby and the nursery will be going full steam.
That is the update as of now.

1 comment:

emily said...

I was terribly sick during the 1st trimester, but like you have been told once we got into the 2nd trimester I felt so much better. You may know this but have Emily suck on lemon drops. And put lemon slices in water! My ob/gyn told me to do that and it helped out tremendously!