Monday, March 28, 2011

36 Weeks

Jackson's arrival is fast approaching and we are as ready as we can be. We have been very blessed with great friends and family have baby showers, and a TON of hand me downs, which has been so helpful.
A Big Thank you to all my soccer girls and parents who had a surprise baby shower for me, put on by Renee Fister!
Christy Sinclair, Emily's best friend since 5th grade, put on an amazing shower with Linda (Em's Mom) help at their house.
Amy Greig, Lauren Grubb and Cassie Musick had a shower in Kansas City at a beautiful loft downtown.
Miss Aimme's staff had a great shower with some wonderful gifts.
And Emily's school banded together for a shower last week and we scored a big jackpot with all the gift cards.

Also, a Thank You to Matt & Kirsten Graham on attending the weekly baby class with us, we learned a lot in the class and it was great to have good friends there.

Jackson's room is all put together, a diaper station on each floor is set up, strollers, high chairs, etc is all ready to rock. We are down to one month, and I have a feeling it will go very fast.

Jackson is ready to meet all his new family and friends!

Emily is feeling as good as to be expected being 36 weeks pregnant with severe gall stones. Her heals hurt at the end of each day, but other than that, she is good. Still goes to the gym 4 or 5 days a week. It really makes me feel lazy when my 36 week pregnant wife goes to the gym more than me. ha ha.

Again, thanks for everything! I will have a new picture next week. Keep on keeping on.

No comments: