Monday, January 11, 2010

Job

I wanted to be able to answer a lot of the questions I have been receiving pertaining to my job. Yes, I have in fact left Fill N Thrill. It was a very tough decisions and there are many factors that myself and Emily have thought about over the past 2 months, but ultimately felt it was time to leave.
I developed a great relationship with the CEO and my business partner, so walking away was a tough choice.
I do not wish to go into all the decisions here since I do care about the company and the CEO. I wish them all the luck.
Moving on though, I was also waiting to leave until I had another opportunity, which I do have. Until it becomes 100% official, I will have to leave the name out. But I will be the Assistant Marketing Director and a Territory Manager. I will be doing in home sales basically, along with Marketing. I am very excited about this opportunity, I am able to stay in the Marketing world, which I LOVE and be able to get out there and meet some new people. The job is a lot like I had with Culligan at the Lake with Mom.
It will be the first time in 10 years that I will be a W-2 employee, so we are pretty excited about that. The job gives me everything that I wanted: The freedom to basically set my own hours (no I will not be working evenings, Yes I know that is when both people are normally home, but that is not how this company works). The challenge of Marketing and good pay. All around it just seems like a great fit!
The word that has been floating around my head for the past few days is Grateful! Focus on the good, and what you have, not what you don't!
So, I will keep you all posted. Noodle and I had a fun day in the snow yesterday, so those pictures should be posted soon.

Keep on Keeping on!

No comments: