Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Night #4

I have to raise a 49er fan so I have someone to watch football with me!

So, I sit here on the couch watching the end of the Cardinal game with Jackson sleeping next me, waiting for him to wake up to be fed so I can go to bed. I have a few minutes to reflect on our new life's and my brief career as a Father.

So far, Jackson has been a perfect angel...so far. He sleeps for 3-4 hours, craps himself, wakes up to be fed, craps himself again and is back asleep. The picture is Jackson down in the Man Cave sleeping while Ben Newcomb and I played Ping Pong for a few hours.

Emily and I both have gotten plenty of sleep, luckily for me, I stay up late anyway...so far it is working real well.

We took Jackson on his first walk tonight, nothing crazy happened, he did crap his pants on the walk, but that is what he does...a lot...

Emily update: She is doing great, up moving around, running errands, just perfect. She is a stud. May 14th she has to go back to have her Gall Bladder removed, which should be a routine surgery, but still another thing she has to deal with.

So, those are the updates for now.

No comments: