Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Jackson's 3 months!

Josh has always wanted me to join in and write on the blog, I don't think he ever thought I would actually do it, but here it is:  Jackson is 3 months old now! I can't believe it, time really does fly by.  In the next couple of weeks, our lives will drastically change.  After being off for 15 weeks, I go back to work.  I used to think that I never wanted to be a stay at home mom; I thought I would get bored and have nothing to do.  Jackson has completely changed all of that.  I'm completely jealous of anyone who gets the opportunity to stay at home with their children!  For the past 15 weeks I have enjoyed every minute of spending time with him and watching him grow and change.  My house is the cleanest and most organized it has ever been!  My laundry is always caught up and the dog is always walked.  I'm sure once I get back to work and see those smiling faces that I will love it too! 

Update on Jackson: He working on supporting his own head.  He is such a laid back baby that every time we do tummy time he doesn't care and most of the time falls asleep.  He is sleeping through the night!  He goes to bed between 8-9 and sleeps till about 9 the next morning!  Who can complain!  My favorite part of the day is going in to get him in the morning, he always flashes me the biggest smile!  He can put his legs down to scout, I'll have him on his changing mat on the floor, go throw the diaper away and he is on the hard wood floors.  He loves eating his hands, not just a finger or two but the whole fist.  Jackson just started to grab his toys, he tries so hard and we he finally grabs the toy, he smiles!

1 comment:

AD Greig said...

Wow.... Getting he is growing so fast!!