Monday, November 24, 2008

The Big Announcment!

So, for those of you that were wondering all weekend what the big announcement is: I shall not keep you waiting any longer. I have a job! Yes, I will finally be getting house of the house; much to Emily’s delight. As much as Emily loved going to work every day as her husband stayed home and planned out his nap time, she is very happy to see me get out of the house.

I hit a whole new level of boredom this past month. Granted, I started to build things, but all the improvements for the house that I wanted were either: 1. to expensive to do now, i.e.: granite counter tops, or 2. I have no clue how to built it i.e.: new kitchen cabinets. So, I watched a lot of movies and became Emily’s errand boy. So, needless to say I am very excited about the new job and getting to leave the house more often!

It is just a part time job that I will be doing, still can’t find the full time job that I want, so for now this works. I will be working at Water Way selling car washes. A good friend, Gino, is the sales manager there and has talked to me about working there for a few months and finally boredom got the best of me. I do really think that I will enjoy the job, I will be out talking to people and extra money is always nice.
My first day will be December 3rd. I will be working 2 days at one location and 2 at another. Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday’s. I am not too happy about the Saturday deal, but Friday tends to be Emily and I’s date night any way, so we stay home and Emily works Saturday’s as well. Work starts at 7:15, and am off by 2:00 and then I will head home to make collection calls for Planet Cash. The other good thing is that Emily goes to the gym at 5:00 am, and I want to go with her, but now I have no reason to get up that early. When I start working, I will be able to go with her, which she will enjoy.

On a totally different note, lights are up, BUT, will not be turned on until Thanksgiving night. Pictures and the story of the crazy ladder situation will be posted Thursday night.
Until then: Have a great day and keep on keeping on!

No comments: