Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Noodle in Orlando



I was real happy to see Noodle get a vacation! I will get to see him this weekend at my Bachelor party!

I am at an hour that I should be sleeping, but instead I am up wondering if we are going to close on our house tomorrow. Because of the wonderful mortgage crunch, we have had to jump to through so many damn hoops to get our house and now we just sit and to see when we can close. Saturday we have our bedroom set being delivered, Monday the Culligan guy comes to hook up our water softener, cable is being hooked up and the movers come, so we have a little bit of a dead line.
Our wedding is 22 days away, and seems to approaching faster each day. I did wear my wedding ring for a few hours the other day, it felt weird, but looks good. The ring is a combination of two rings that my Father had given my Mom, and she melted them down and made a white gold/yellow gold ring for me. I used to wear it on my right hand until I broke that finger 5 years ago and had to get it cut off. They fixed it and sized it for my ring finger and have not worn it since. So, I am pretty excited to be able to wear it again: it has a lot of meaning.
Emily has been setting up her new classroom this whole week: she starts meetings the 11th, and class starts the 18th. She is very excited to have her own classroom.
Friday morning we head off to a Lake House in Camdenton for my bachelor party (thanks to Bear for getting it organized)! 15 great friends, adult beverages, golf, slip and slide and the Lake...what could go wrong? If only we can find a piece of Styrofoam.
Well, I am off to lie in bed and count sheep. Good Night and Good Luck!

No comments: