Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Cranky

I am currently sitting in the Dobbs waiting room. Arnie is getting his oiled changed, so I sit and wait. The waiting is set up with 2 chairs on one wall and 3 chairs on the direct opposite wall: around 5 feet away, so not a large space.
I am the first one in and sit on the side with 2 chairs. Soon after a gentleman comes on the opposite side and sits his drink down on the far right chair and goes to the restroom.
Before he gets back a gobble neck lady with a puke green blazer comes in with complete disrgard to the gentleman's drink, plops her fat ass down in the middle chair, puts her purse on the left chair and drink on the right chair. So, now, there is one seat open because she thinks she is better than everyone else and can take up 3 chairs. Argggg.
Now, the first gentleman with the beverage is the king of stupid small talk. He is just a good ol boy who is not from the city. It is his first time in this Dobbs. I heard him ask the manager "been busy?" Manager replies with; "Yes. " And country man replies: "I'll bet...I'll bet. "
You'll bet what? 5 minutes later he blurts out;"What a rainy day." No one responds. Ha. Really, it"s raining sir? The all glass wall when you walk in really blocks my sight, thanks for telling me. Alright, that is my rant, Arnie is ready to go. Hey. You know it's raining outside?

No comments: